Cushman & Wakefield was instructed to act as a lease agent for Galeria Malta in Poznan
Malta is a modern multifunctional retail and leisure complex. It is situated at the junction of Antoniego Baraniaka and Jana Pawła II streets, in the direct proximity to the Lake Maltańskie and recreational areas. The developer is Neinver Polska.
Cushman & Wakefield was responsible for:
- Advising on preparation of informative brochure, advertisements and other promotional materials;
- Advising on promotional activities for the retail part of the centre and cooperation with the Client in the preparation of advertising materials;
- Establishing and reviewing tenants mix;
- Market segmentation of prospective tenants;
- Monitoring the market for acquiring prospective tenants;
- Rent setting
- Rent review during the lease process;
- Preparation of lease offers;
- Submitting lease offers to prospective tenants;
- Negotiating commercial terms of lease agreements;
- Providing the Client with weekly written reports on tenants and lease activities.
The 52,000 sq.m Galeria Malta shopping centre opened on 25 March 2009. It houses stores, restaurants, cafes, a cinema and a fitness club.
Key tenants include: Piotr i Paweł, H&M, TK Maxx, Marks & Spencer (the first store in Poznan), C&A, Zara, Multikino, Niku Fitness.